The Piedmont Chronicles
~ est. 2010 ~
- Bourbon just for men? Not hardly as this write-up can attest to. I can also speak to this as I've seen more and more women drinking really good bourbon in my line of work. I think it's great!
- Another feather in the cap of the incomparable and mega-talented Georgian Nathalie Dupree. This lady is so cool and is such a genius in the kitchen. I once had the pleasure of cooking for her in Newborn, GA some years back. Good on her.
- Perhaps one of the best Country singer-songwriters out there, the one and only Elizabeth Cook is back on it after taking a break. This woman...she's just the best. I think she might be the savior of Country music. Check out her most well-known song here. Amen, sister, ain't that the truth!
- Some good art can be found at the Georgia Museum for the next month. The works of Pierre Daura.
- One of my favorite towns in the great state of Georgia. Eatonton, GA is so beautiful and has a lot going on these days. I was so glad to play at their Briar Patch festival last Fall and we're hoping on playing down there again very soon.